Jus for u

Sry tat i loved u

For all of the time that i tried for ur smile
For making u  thing tat i was worth the while......
So ur love love love love love would be mine
For sending u flowers n holding ur stand.....
That no one was there to take u stand...
But then love love love made us blind....
Sry tat I fell through....
Sry I was falling in love with u....
I'm sry tat it came true....
But sry doesn't turn bac time
For all tat I have done to u.....
I wish tat I can make it right....
So sry tat I loved u
Sry tat I held u tight....
And I'm so sry for
Making u love me n saying goodbye.....
For being the one tat taught u how to cry
It was love love love n it passed us by
For given u everything tat ur dreamed
For taking it back when I fled the scene sry love for wasting ur time
And I'm so sry tat hut u,sry tat I felt through
Sry I was falling in love with u.............
I'm sry tat it come true....
But sry doesn't turn bac time.....
For all tat I have done to u....
I wish that i can make it night.....
I'm so sry tat I loved u ,sry tat i needed u,sry I held u tight....
And apology now after all  of tis time
Won't make any difference tonight
But I'm hopping I'm sry will open ur mind....
//Sry tat I hurt u,sry tat I fell through,sry I was falling in love with u
I'm sry tat it came true
//But sry doesn't turn bac time
For all tat I could make it right

No comments:

Post a Comment